Medical rehabilitation in the conditions of the branch of JSC “LOC “Okzhetpes” “Almaty” - these are rehabilitation programs developed according to modern international standards;
programs based on the experience of scientific and clinical centers near and far abroad;
programs adapted to the unique natural advantages of the sanatorium and the available modern equipment;
programs that include a medical assessment of the functional state of the patient, prescribed on the basis of individual exercise tolerance, physical exercises (training), modification of cardiac risk factors, education and counseling of patients.
Rehabilitation programs at Almaty Resort:
- Cardiorehabilitation №1 (after coronary artery bypass grafting, mammary coronary bypass grafting, operations on the valvular apparatus of the heart)
- Cardiorehabilitation №2 (after myocardial infarction, stenting)
- Cardiorehabilitation No. 3 (with stable angina pectoris, arterial hypertension, chronic heart failure)
- Neurorehabilitation (after acute cerebrovascular accident, after brain surgery, after traumatic brain injury)
- Rehabilitation of patients with diseases of the musculoskeletal system (osteochondrosis, protrusions and hernias of the spine, scoliosis, joint injuries, after joint replacement - on rehabilitation devices Red Cord, Artromot K1, SP3, S 3, F and on the Bubnovsky simulator)
- Rehabilitation for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, duodenitis, peptic ulcer, pancreatitis, diseases of the biliary system, chronic hepatitis)
- Rehabilitation for respiratory diseases (bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive bronchitis, convalescent pneumonia)
- Rehabilitation of patients with diseases of the endocrine system (obesity, hypothyroidism, thyrotoxicosis, diabetes mellitus)
- Rehabilitation of patients with allergic dermatosis, atopic dermatitis
- Contrast diets, detox programs for cleansing
Programs consisting only of physical training cannot be considered cardiac rehabilitation. Comprehensive care for a patient with heart and vascular disease is recognized by the fact that it is applied to its comprehensive programs of cardiac rehabilitation / secondary prevention. To this end, at all stages of the provision of cardiac rehabilitation care, the principle of a multidisciplinary approach and a multidisciplinary team has been developed. This implies the interaction in the treatment and rehabilitation process of various specialists. The staff of specialists in cardiac rehabilitation consists of cardiologists, rehabilitation specialists, a psychotherapist, a nutritionist, a physiotherapist, functional diagnostics doctors, an exercise therapy instructor, nurses, etc. The leading role in this team belongs to the cardiologist. Respectively, in neurorehabilitation - the leading role in a multidisciplinary team is assigned to a neurologist; in rehabilitation for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - a gastroenterologist, etc.
A multidisciplinary team ensures the adoption of balanced decisions and management of the patient on a multidisciplinary basis: sets goals, develops an individual rehabilitation program, carries out current medical supervision and conducts a complex of rehabilitation measures, determines the need, duration, sequence and effectiveness of the participation of each specialist at each specific point in time of rehabilitation.
Cardiac rehabilitation includes the following elements:
- Assessment of the clinical condition of the patient;
- Optimization of pharmacological treatment;
- Physical rehabilitation - a stepwise and controlled increase in physical activity, adapted to the individual capabilities of a person;
- Psychosocial rehabilitation, the purpose of which is to teach the patient to help himself in stressful situations, emotional states, such as fear and / or depression, to develop the ability to psychologically adapt to the consequences of the disease;
- Diagnosis and control of IHD risk factors;
- Lifestyle change;
- Education of patients and their relatives;
- Monitoring the effects of CR.
In recent years, the contingent of patients referred for coronary bypass surgery has changed significantly. The number of patients with critical multivessel coronary artery disease, the so-called "compromised distal bed" has increased; complicated forms of coronary heart disease - with extensive cicatricial changes in the myocardium; dysfunction of the valvular apparatus of the heart, severe circulatory failure; severe concomitant pathology - diabetes mellitus, arterial hypertension of a malignant course with damage to target organs, multifocal atherosclerosis, cerebrovascular disease, renal failure.
Cardiosurgical patients have characteristic syndromes-complexes: cardiac, poststernotomy, respiratory, hemorheological with microcirculation disorders, psychopathological, hypodynamic, metabolic and postphlebectomy. The above facts actualize the problem of effective postoperative rehabilitation, therefore we offer a separate program Cardiorehabilitation No. 1 after coronary artery bypass grafting, mammary coronary bypass grafting, operations on the heart valve apparatus.
The main principles of the cardiological rehabilitation system are:
- information of patients and the formation of the correct goals for them to expect from rehabilitation assistance.
Staged treatment in cardiorehabilitation makes it possible to achieve a reduction in the percentage of disability, a decrease in the length of stay on the disability list, the number of repeated acute myocardial infarctions and myocardial revascularization, and the number of serious clinical complications (rest angina, chronic heart failure, arrhythmias).
Cardiorehabilitation reduces the frequency of hospitalization due to exacerbation of coronary heart disease during the first year, reduces mortality from cardiovascular diseases, increases the ten-year survival of patients after acute myocardial infarction, increases the percentage of motivated patients (giving up bad habits - smoking, adherence to pharmacotherapy, combating factors risk), improves the quality of life of patients due to a significant increase in the functional reserve and rehabilitation potential.
The material was prepared by the head of the LRO
For rehabilitation questions, call the phone number:
+7 727 300 35 00
+7 701 355 18 16